We can offer you support at one of our NHS Readiness events.
The session will be headed up by experts from NICE, the National Institute for Health Research, the NHS and NAMSA, a leading contract research organisation.
- whether you need to do a clinical trial, the dos and don’ts, who to speak to
- world-leading expertise and facilities to support clinical trials in the Eastern AHSN region and how to access these benefits
- the National Institute of Health Research Design service and how it will help SMEs develop funding submissions
- Ian Newington, Acting Head of Special Projects, NIHR Central Commissioning Facility on support for SMEs
- Lyndon Bridgewater, NWA NHS Foundation Trust and NIHR on trials in hospitals
- Sandra Welch, Regional Director of NAMSA on regulatory requirements
- Phillipa Wood, Project Manager Scientific Advice, NICE, on the Medtech Assessment Tool for innovators
In addition to these talks we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots.
These surgeries which run for approx 40 minutes, will be provided by healthcare business mentors. Spaces are limited and slots will need to be booked in advance. If you wish to be considered for a one-to-one bespoke surgery, please ensure that your application is received no later than 12 September 2018.
Please note that your request for a surgery slot does not guarantee you a place. Places will be confirmed via an email no later than 19 September 2018
Only one surgery place per organisation is permitted. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest via Eventbrite