We can offer you support at one of our free NHS Readiness events:
- Tuesday, 19 June: 10am to 3pm, Fielder Centre, Hatfield
- Tuesday, 17 July: 10am to 3pm, Aurora Innovation Centre, British Antartic Survey, Cambridge
These events are suitable for healthcare companies. Join us to hear from experts on funding opportunities and how to access the best support.
Karen Livingstone Eastern AHSN’s and the National Director for SBRI Healthcare will lead the sessions with support from leading experts at the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR), Innovate UK and Local Enterprise Partnerships.
These NHS Readiness events will give you an opportunity to:
- Hear about current funding opportunities
- Learn all about crowdfunding and discover if its right for you
- Find out who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- Learn how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business
- Discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators.
Bespoke surgery slots
In addition to these talks, we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots. These surgeries run for approximately 40 minutes and offer an opportunity to meet with healthcare business mentors. Spaces are limited and slots will need to be booked in advance, so please register your interest soon!