Do you want to scale up and spread your improvement project?
This workshop is designed for people who are currently working on an improvement project, to help you develop and implement plans to scale it up or spread it wider, for effective change.
This one day masterclass will cover:
- Key concepts and terms (jargon busting) – spread, sustainability, adoption, diffusion,
absorption, large scale change, scaling up
- Overview of the main studies investigating scale up, spread and sustainability
- Identification and exploration of key factors and what these mean in practice
- Common challenges to scale up and spread and how this relates to barriers and
challenges of personal experience of your projects
- Opportunity to apply tools and frameworks to your own projects and overcome
challenges relating to spread and sustainability
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com and provide us with a brief outline of the improvement project you are currently working on.