The next Patient Safety Collaborative learning event on ‘Promoting a Positive Culture’ will take place at Newmarket Racecourse on 26 April 2018. The event is open to everyone interested in patient safety and improvement. Register your interest here.
Organisations need to support safety and improvement at every level and this event will showcase how to promote a positive culture to improve safety. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet inspirational teams and individuals who have successfully created the key conditions for a positive safety improvement culture.
Register now to learn more about:
- Successful safety huddles: how huddles have embedded a safety culture (Yorkshire and Humber AHSN)
- Cultural shifts across organisations (PJ Paralysis)
- Creating positive and strong organisational culture (Sign Up to Safety Campaign)
- The principles of Learning from Excellence and its influence on quality and safety (West Midlands AHSN)
- Network with like-minded colleagues, exchange ideas and forge connections.
Our Patient Safety Collaborative (PSC) brings together individuals and teams from across the region every six months, to share good practice and develop improvement skills. Our learning events provide an opportunity to exchange ideas and link in with local and regional initiatives.