Are you ready to innovate healthcare with your product? We can help you understand new changes to NHS procurement and medical device prescribing, with bespoke support to develop your business case.
The NHS procurement system is changing and the Future Operating Model is being introduced. The session will be led by Karen Livingstone, Director of Industry Engagement, Eastern AHSN and leading experts on these topics.
You can expect to learn:
- What the changes to NHS procurement will mean for the adoption of your product
- Insight into the new product categories and how the NHS purchases products
- How medical device technologies and Apps are prescribed
- About the Innovation and Technology Tariff payment system
- How to develop your business plan and budget impact model
- Who to speak to in the NHS, how to approach and what data you may need to provide.
What our delegates say:
“I’ve been to quite a few NHS orientation-style events and this was genuinely useful! I came away from the presentations with a really improved understanding of the structure of the NHS at all levels, along with some concrete actions to improve Hospify’s approach. My meeting with Mark was just great – he really got what we are trying to achieve and had some smart ideas, which I am now following up.”
James Flint, CEO, Hospify
“The NHS Readiness events are easy to follow, informative and provide a great opportunity for networking. The commissioning session was really helpful for developing a strategy to contact providers. The one to one bespoke sessions and focussed chats with expert advisers throughout the event were great for getting some instruction and coaching for successfully approaching providers.”
Tom Muller, Sales Adviser, Docobo Ltd.