There are many funding opportunities for healthcare companies and this free event will highlight what is currently available and allow you to assess the right options for your company.
The session led by Karen Livingstone, Director of Industry Engagement, Eastern AHSN and leading experts on these topics, will give you an opportunity to
- hear about current funding opportunities from the SBRI programme that has funded over 100 healthcare SME’s in the past 10 year
- hear about crowdfunding, is it right for you, do’s and don’ts
- discover who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- find out how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business in the East of England (for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space)
- discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators – where are the priority areas? What innovations might have the best opportunities?
We will also be offering one-to-one bespoke 40 minutes surgery slots provided by healthcare business mentors.
Register your interest via Eventbrite