With the support of the University of Essex, join us to hear from NHS England and NHS Digital experts on:
- How NHS providers and commissioners are best engaged, and commercial models;
- Frameworks and other procurements used by the NHS to purchase digital solutions;
- How you can get your app on the NHS Apps Library or help with app assessments;
- Integrating your solution with national and trust systems.
How digital solution providers can best engage the NHS:
Jasbinder Sandhu, Head of Digital Technology Midlands and Les Sweetman, Head of Digital Technology East, NHS England, will focus on:
- An overview of the NHS structure for digital suppliers: who buys what;
- NHS strategy for digital and how you can get involved;
- How trusts buy digital technologies: NHS GP procurements and other frameworks;
- What a trust looks for in a solution, its provider and commercial model;
- National and trust interoperability requirements for digital health providers.
NHS Apps Library – our approach to assessing apps and how developers and assessors can get involved:
Hazel Jones, Apps and Wearables Programme Director, NHS Digital
How to evaluate and promote your app to ensure it meets national standards:
Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO and co-founder, ORCHA, will advise on:
How you can get your app noticed, trusted and used in a landscape where clinicians and care providers are increasingly ‘prescribing’ apps as an integral part of the service they offer.
Other speakers include:
Tim Robinson, Chief Operating Officer, TechEast on ‘Accessing the East of England digital tech ecosystem’;
Mark Otto Smith, Economic Growth and Innovation Programme, Eastern AHSN, who will explain the network’s offer to innovators seeking to access the NHS;
Register your interest via Eventbrite
In addition to these talks we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots.
These surgeries which run for approx 40 minutes, will be provided by healthcare business mentors. Spaces are limited and slots will need to be booked in advance. If you wish to be considered for a one-to-one bespoke surgery, please ensure that your application is received no later than Friday 8 March.
Please note that your request for a one-to-one surgery does not guarantee you a slot. We will write out to successful applicants by Friday 15 March.
Only one surgery place per organisation is permitted. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com