With the support of the University of Essex, this event is aimed at:
Companies who want to learn about integrating and successfully commercialising their digital app or medtech solution in the NHS.
You can expect to learn about:
- Integrating digital and medical technologies with NHS digital services
- Use of platform technologies to speed development of compliant and interoperable systems
- The NHS view of commercial models for apps and digital solutions
- How the NHS evaluates digital solutions
- Accessing the business, research and funding support services available for healthcare innovators
Speakers will include NHS digital experts and purchasers, digital platform providers, TechEast and the Eastern AHSN.
Register your interest via Eventbrite
In addition to these talks we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots.
These surgeries which run for approx 40 minutes, will be provided by healthcare business mentors. Spaces are limited and slots will need to be booked in advance. If you wish to be considered for a one-to-one bespoke surgery, please ensure that your application is received no later than Friday 8 March.
Please note that your request for a one-to-one surgery does not guarantee you a slot. We will write out to successful applicants by Friday 15 March.
Only one surgery place per organisation is permitted. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org