You can expect to learn about:
- Getting the right level of clinical evidence and regulatory approvals to sell your innovation into the NHS, who to speak to and how much might it cost;
- The world-leading expertise and facilities to support clinical trials in the Eastern AHSN region and how to access these benefits for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space;
- How to access the business, research and funding support services available for healthcare innovators
- Lyndon Bridgewater, Industry Strategy Lead, CRN Eastern/National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), advises on funding for clinical trials and i4i product development from a research and hospital perspective;
- Sandra Welch, Regional Director of Clinical EMEA, NAMSA on the regulatory requirements for clinical trials;
- Jeremy Walsh, CEO CRiL Respiratory Innovations, shares his experience in clinical trials – what I wish I knew back when;
- Deborah Morrison, Project Manager Scientific Advice, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), explains the Medtec Early Technical Assessment (Meta) Tool.
- John Stenhouse, Signpost 2 Grow Programme Manager, Cambridge and Peterborough Combined Authority, on connecting your business with the funding and support you need to grow; and
- Mark Otto Smith, Economic Growth and Innovation Programme, Eastern AHSN, explains the network’s offer to innovators seeking to access the NHS.
In addition to these talks we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots.
Register your interest via Eventbrite