The session will be led by Mark Otto Smith, Economic Growth and Innovation, Programme Lead, Eastern Academic Health Science Network.
You can expect to learn about:
- about whether you need to do a clinical trial, do’s and don’ts, who to speak to and how much might it cost.
- hear about the world-leading expertise and facilities to support clinical trials in the Eastern AHSN region and how to access these benefits for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space.
- outline of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Design service and how it will help SMEs develop clinical trial funding submissions.
- key opportunities for healthcare innovators – where are the priority areas? What innovations might have the best opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sandra Welch, Regional Director of Clinical EMEA, NAMSA advising on The Regulatory Requirements for Clinical Trials.
- Lyndon Bridgewater, Industry Strategy Lead, CRN Eastern/National Institute Health Research (NIHR) advising on Funding for Clinical Trials including NIHR Research Design Service.
- Deborah Morrison, Project Manager Scientific Advice, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence explaining the Medtec Early Technical Assessment (Meta) Tool.
In addition to these talks we are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots.
Register your interest via Eventbrite