Are you ready to innovate healthcare with your product? We can help you understand NHS commissioning processes and the Innovation and Technology Tariff payment system, with tailored support to develop your business plan. This session will be led by Karen Livingstone, Director of Industry Engagement, Eastern AHSN and leading experts on these topics.
You can expect to learn:
- How NHS commissioning processes work and the Innovation and Technology Tariff payment system
- An overview of the structure of the NHS and the purchaser/provider split
- Types of contracts and how STPs and Accountable Care Systems will work
- Discover who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- Find out how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business in the East of England (for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space)
- Discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators – where are the priority areas? What innovations might have the best opportunities?
How to register
Places are limited. Click here to register.
What our delegates say:
“I’ve been to quite a few NHS orientation-style events and this was genuinely useful! I came away from the presentations with a really improved understanding of the structure of the NHS at all levels, along with some concrete actions to improve Hospify’s approach. My meeting with Mark was just great – he really got what we are trying to achieve and had some smart ideas, which I am now following up.”
James Flint, CEO, Hospify
“The commissioning event provided a great overview of the NHS organisations and processes. I can take away the ideas that will be most beneficial to my company. It was really helpful to understand how to bridge the gap to help patients benefit from better products and services. Hearing the experience of other companies is reassuring, and great for networking.”
Dr Amy Bilderbeck, Senior Scientist, P1vital Ltd