This event from the Kings Fund will look at innovative approaches to end of life care, giving an overview of some of the national programmes of work as well as showcasing good practice case studies in local end of life care commissioning and delivery.
You’ll hear about innovations including shared electronic records, partnerships between hospitals, hospices and services delivered in the community, and advance care planning.
- Professor Julia Verne – Clinical Lead, National End of Life Care Intelligence Network, Public Health England
- Simon Chapman – Director of Policy and External Affairs, National Council for Palliative Care
- Dr Ros Taylor MBE – Clinical Director, Hospice UK
- Tracey Bleakley – Chief Executive, Hospice UK
- Dr Caroline Chill – Clinical Director for Integration, Older and Vulnerable Adults and End of Life Care, Merton Clinical Commissioning Group
- Professor Julia Riley – Clinical Lead Coordinate My Care and Palliative Care Consultant, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Catherine Millington-Sanders – Marie Curie National Clinical End of Life Care Champion, Royal College of General Practitioners
- Bev Fitzsimons – Head of Improvement, Point of Care Foundation
To find out more about the event and to register, visit the Kings Fund website