- Join senior NHS leaders and commissioners in focusing on how the Government’s £4.2 billion investment in NHS IT is critical in moving to a more patient-centred form of care by 2020.
- Tailored sessions and programmes will provide content, ideas and solutions for the NHS to achieve its £22bn efficiency saving target whilst providing the highest standards of care.
- Learn how to successfully generate greater collaboration across the 44 STP footprints, utilise big data and meet the increasing service demands of an ageing population.
- Create your own visitor pathway with exclusive access to four other unique healthcare events on commissioning, procurement, estates and cyber-security as part of the UK Health Show
- Complimentary tickets for NHS, public sector and charity representatives.
Benefits of attending
- Learn about the latest tech focused policies, frameworks and guidelines which seek to achieve £22bn of efficiency savings required by the NHS
- Over 30 hours of content from leading figures in the NHS on improving patient outcomes through transformation of technology
- Over 60 hours of content across the UK Health Show that will help you promote and improve service delivery for better healthcare outcomes across the UK
- Gain a 360 degree view of the modern NHS with complimentary access to four additional unique healthcare events exploring cyber security, commissioning, procurement and estates
- Explore how service delivery can be improved with over 180 of the UK’s leading expert solution providers
- Examine the current and future challenges facing the NHS and learn how to overcome them
- Exchange and takeaway strategies which you can take back and implement in your own organisation with over 4000 senior NHS colleagues
- 8 CPD points towards your training portfolio and continued career progression
Areas of discussion will include:
- Why technological and digital transformation should be part of Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) to help local services evolve and become sustainable over the next 5 years
- How embracing technology and news way of working is key to delivering the Five Year Forward View vision of better health, better patient care and improved NHS efficiency
- Digital in the context of New Models of Care: exemplary work from vanguards drawing the blueprints for the future of the NHS
- Delivering personalised and patient-centred care by engaging the Personalised Health and Care 2020 Framework
- Going ‘Paperless’ by 2018: saving billions, improving care and meeting the needs of changing demography
- Patient power: the promotion of self-care
- Driving savings through technological change: making the health sector journey easier for patients and improving communication between institutions
See more at: http://www.hettshow.co.uk