How might artificial intelligence improve medical imaging? What is blockchain and how might we use it?
These are just some of the key questions that will be addressed at our next Future Tech Roadshow for the Suffolk and North East Essex STP in Ipswich on 10 October 2019.
Eastern AHSN will bring together interested NHS employees with academics, industry experts and regional business leaders to explore how disruptive tech innovations might transform the way we deliver health and care.
The interactive roadshow is aimed at anyone with an interest in understanding the innovation and future tech landscape working within health and care organisations which operate in Suffolk and North East Essex.
Speakers include Kate Walker, Head of Digital Strategy and Transformation, Suffolk & North East Essex STP, who will talk about some of the local challenges and Dr Peter Bannister, a Fellow of the Institute of Engineering Technology, on the importance of early engagement between clinicians and technical experts.
The session aims to:
- Spread a broad-base of tech knowledge to fuel innovation
- Support STPs to understand and leverage technology
- Expose STP delivery groups to the rapidly changing technological landscape and establish a virtual network to continue to learn
- Build upon the regional technology assets and facilitate cross sector learning
- Support the translation of learning and insights from the world’s best organisations
Book your place at http://bit.ly/2YABk7w