The Foundations of Quality Improvement Workshop is a one day workshop and is open to anyone interested in quality improvement. The workshops will explain the science behind QI theory and help you to develop your practical skills. Topics covered on the day include:
- The current health care context
- Improvement methodologies
- The model for improvement
- How to run PDSA testing cycles
- Tools, techniques and driver diagrams
- Measurement for improvement
This is the final Foundations of Quality Improvement Workshop. Register your interest here.