We are living in a period of tremendous change for the NHS. New models of care mean that properties have to deliver much more than in the past, making estates and facilities an even more important part of the patient experience, requiring innovative approaches to deliver against the dual goals of patient care and efficiencies.
This innovation exchange will therefore encompass everything related to the places where care is delivered, both the buildings themselves and the systems that keep them running, such as heating and lighting.
By bringing key stakeholders from our regions together, we will showcase innovations to both inspire and practically help you shape the future of NHS estates and facilities to enable the delivery of excellent care.
We will be presenting innovators to the health system that have potential solutions to these challenge statements. Please let us know during this registration process which of the 4 challenge statements below you are most interested in:
- How might we improve estates utilisation across a health and care system through use of innovations:
- How can we manage room / facility / equipment booking across estates (possibly including non-NHS premises and link booking to clinical rostering
- How can we understand the utilisation of space across multiple estates (possibly including non-NHS premises
- How can we better use non-hospital estate given that the majority of care is NOT delivered in hospital premises?
- How might we reduce energy and wide utility costs in our health and care estates through the use of clean tech?
- How might we support better day to day operations and maintenance of healthcare premises?
- How can we ensure appropriate infection control (relevant to the use of the estate in question)?
- How can we monitor and maintain equipment across a portfolio of estates? For example, temperature monitoring and automated alerts to failing refrigeration equipment?
- How can we assist people with complex needs or fragility navigate their way round our premises?
Book your place at http://bit.ly/2NFBnt4