With the aim of creating networks and communities of clinical entrepreneurs who are better placed to overcome barriers to innovation in healthcare, the Eastern AHSN pleased to announce details of the latest Clinical Entrepreneurs Forum – Developing Your Business Case.
Attending this event will provide the opportunity to hear first-hand from commissioners, health economists, and colleagues from NHS procurement.
Delegates will have the chance to network with like-minded attendees with an interest in entrepreneurship and innovation.
Who Should Attend?
The forum is open to all aspiring clinical and allied health professional entrepreneurs, and other NHS innovators operating in the eastern region.
- 9:00 Registration
- 9:30 Welcome, Steve Feast, Managing Director, Eastern Academic Health Science Network
- 9:40 What commissioners are looking for, Speaker TBC
- 10:00 Workshops
- Workshop 1: Design and development of medical technologies, Stuart Kay – Director, Cambridge Medtech Solutions Limited
- Workshop 2: Intellectual property protection, Robert Donald, Senior Intellectual Property Manager, Health Enterprise East
- 10:40 Break
- 11:00 Health economics: building a business case, Richard Fordham, Health Economist, University of East Anglia
- 11:20 NHS procurement, Rob Chesters, Innovation Development Manager, NHS England
- 12:15 Lunch & networking