Artificial Intelligence is a hot topic in healthcare and this conference will cut through the rhetoric and look at the practical benefits for the NHS. Don’t miss this chance to find out what is really going on with AI in healthcare.
Join leading healthcare experts and practitioners, sharing and discussing how AI can deliver results for the NHS and patients.
- Find out about a wide range of AI applications from mental health to primary care
- Discuss how to incorporate AI into your innovation strategies
- Hear from people who are already benefiting from AI
- Learn from your peers about how to overcome implementation challenges
- Discover more about new technologies in our marketplace.
New speakers include:
- Professor Pali Hungin, former President of the BMA who will make a keynote speech about the BMA’s Future Doctors Project and the impact of AI
- Richard Corbridge, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, who will be talking about the importance of effective adoption
They join a distinguished list of speakers including:
- Andy Cheadle, Software Development Director, McLaren Applied Technologies
- Professor Tim Hubbard, Head of Genome Analysis, Genomics England and Head of the Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, Kings College London
- Dr Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh, Executive Director, Centre for the Study of Existential Risk, University of Cambridge
- Rob Forster, Deputy CE/Director of Finance & Informatics, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Sobia Hamid, Data Insights Centre, Cambridge
- Maxine Mackintosh, Cofounder, One HealthTech and Data Science PhD UCL
- Professor Goran Nenadic, School of Computer Science, Manchester University
- Julian Huppert, Cambridge CCG and Chief Executive, Intellectual Forum, Jesus College, Cambridge University
- Malcolm Lowe-Lauri, Executive Director, Cambridge University Hospital Partners
- Mike Farrar, Former Chief Executive, NHS Confederation and NHS North West
- Professor Steve Feast, Managing Director, Eastern Academic Health Science Network
- David Powell, Development Director and Exec Lead for Innovation, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Gareth Conduit, Medical Director, Intellegens
- Dr Julian Walker, Research & Development Director, Avon & Somerset, NHS Mental Health Trust
- Professor Gurch Randawa, Director, Institute for Health Research, University of Bedfordshire
This exclusive one day conference will be held at the Kings Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN on 24 April. World leading academics, experts and health professionals will lead panel discussions in which all delegates will be encouraged to participate. There will be plenty of opportunities to network and meet the speakers. The conference is aimed at senior health leaders and anyone interested or engaged in improving and enabling better quality of care through the latest technology.
Private sector £295.00
Public sector £195.00
Conference fees include refreshments and a buffet lunch.
Click here to register.
If you would like Spread Innovations to invoice your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org