We have an exciting new senior programme manager role available. The role is to provide the programme management function for the organisation’s Network Leadership Programme, and to lead delivery of specified projects within the programme.
To lead the delivery of the Network Leadership Programme. The programme is seeking to develop innovation and network capability in the region by:
- Enhancing the leadership capabilities of the Citizen Senate and Youth Health Ambassadors Forum: Enabling patients and community networks to lead innovation.
- High profile regional events: Convening leaders across the East of England to discuss mutual challenges, identify synergies and work collectively to release our potential as a region.
- A leadership Innovation Development Programme and Chairs Network: Nurturing leaders to create cultures which are receptive to innovation.
- Establishing a clinical Entrepreneurs Programme and local networks: Creating communities of entrepreneurs who are better placed to overcome barriers to innovation.
- Creating an Associate Programme and an Industry Secondment Programme: Facilitating learning and development across sectors through reciprocal placement opportunities.