Innovate UK’s ‘Innovation in Health and Life Sciences Round 2 Competition’ briefing events have taken place across the country. A collection of links to useful documents, recordings and presentations collated from the events are below:
- London webinar recording
- Presentations, Delegate List
- Briefing document – Health & Life Sciences
- Briefing document – Biomedical Catalyst
Health and Life Sciences Round 2 Competition information
There are two sets of options for applications for the Health and Life Sciences Round 2 Competition:
- £5 million for projects that last from 6 months to 1 year with total project costs from £50,000 to £100,000
- £10 million for projects lasting from 1 year to 3 years with total project costs between £100,000 and £2 million
The competition opened on 6 February 2017. You must register before midday on 5 April 2017. You must apply before midday on 12 April 2017.
If this competition isnt right for your innovation work, view other Innovate UK funding competitions.